About High-Tech Dental
High-Tech Dental Clinic, located in tropical San Jose, Costa Rica offers a family-friendly and highly experienced staff when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. Offering a variety of procedures including orthodontics, oral surgery, and root canal treatments to teeth whitening, the dentists at High-Tech Dental Clinic are able to offer dental packages that combine the best of quality dental care with highly sought after tourism destinations in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is sandwiched between the Pacific Ocean to the west and the Caribbean to her east, offers visitors lush beauty that makes it easy to understand why it’s one of the top tourist destinations in the world. If you want a combination of one of the most beautiful vacation destinations offering a variety of entertainment and sites to visit, Costa Rica is the place to be.
Approach to Medical Care at High-Tech Dental
Taking the fear and pain out of visiting the dentist is one of the goals of dentists and friendly staff at High-Tech Dental. More people experience gum disease, pain and misaligned teeth that prevent speaking and chewing function because they’re afraid of the dentist. That’s got to change, for optimal health and wellness. Dentists at High-Tech strive for such delivery of care for each and every individual who walks through their doors.
Offering a selection of choices to global patients is the goal of High-Tech Dental. From cosmetic dentistry to gum disease prevention, High-Tech Dental helps patients keep their smiles, enjoy good health and experience the best in self esteem and self confidence. Some of the most popular treatments at High-Tech Dental include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – this field ranges from teeth whitening to composite resin fillings. High-Tech Dental Care is proud to use the best in cosmetic dentistry whitening products that accelerate the tooth bleaching process and removes stains and discoloration much faster than at-home teeth whitening products. Composite resin fillings can be matched to a person’s tooth color, utilizing the best quality materials from the USA and Germany.
- Crowns or dental implants from an experienced endodontist.
- Gum treatments – especially important in preventing periodontitis and gingivitis. High-Tech Dental Clinic offers a full range of gum treatments that help patients keep healthier, whiter and brighter smiles.
- Dental implants – implant dentistry and tooth replacement procedures offer natural looking repair to tooth and dental work.
- Veneers, inlays and onlays, full cast crowns and only the highest quality materials used in crowns and bridges such as full cast palladium, gold inlays, yellow gold parcel and non precious metal porcelain are just a few of the options available to dental patients at High-Tech Dental Clinic.
- Ceramic crowns and bridges in zirconium crown and porcelain collar choices, just to name a few.
About the Dentists
Dr. Alberto Coto graduated first in his class in dental surgery at the University of Costa Rica and is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology as well as the American Academy of Osseointegration.
Dr. César Alonso Mora Salas graduated with a degree in dentistry with an emphasis on oral surgery. He is certified by the International Congress of Oral Implantology and is IPS (Implant Prosthetic Section of the ICOI) certified by the University of Miami.
Staff at High-Tech Dental Clinic are highly trained specialists that provide compassionate and helpful support to visitors. Speaking English, staff are skilled in 3-D panoramic x-ray technology, nanotechnology, titanium implantology, and are well versed in general periodontal knowledge and skills.
Categories: Medical Centers