Many people erroneously believe that a lack of ability to conceive is just a feminine problem, but it also affects men. Today, fertility treatments are available that deal with both female and male infertility problems and treat a variety of causes and issues that result in lack of conception. Just a handful of these treatments include:
- Clomid treatments
- Ovulation induction (OI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Artificial insemination (AI)
These treatments are geared for those couples dealing with conditions that reduce their chances of normal conception, such as adhesions, low sperm count, or women diagnosed with ovulation problems. Most fertility treatments help to increase the development of eggs within the ovary, which help to promote the chances of one of those eggs being fertilized by a sperm.
Couples traveling to foreign destinations such as Mexico, South America, India, and Thailand can save thousands, up to 75% of costs in the U.S. Popular destinations that treat infertility such as:
- Memorial Hizmet Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
- Family Hospital, Mexicali, Mexico
- Adiva, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Glujovsky, Fertility Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Dr. Osama Badran, Laparoscopic Gynecologic Surgeon, Amman, Jordan
- emBIO Medical Centre, Athens, Greece
This is just the tip of the iceberg. For in-depth information regarding the newest technologies and treatments in fertility, qualifications and experience of infertility experts around the world, and information regarding travel packages to such destinations, visit PlacidWay.com – offering full and transparent resources in pricing, qualifications, treatments or procedures, and best of all, saving money on travel packages that help you achieve your dream.