With advancements in stem cell technology, study results and potential treatments for a large number of conditions and diseases, it’s no wonder that people from around the world are traveling to stem cell clinics and facilities around the world. Knowing what questions to ask providers of stem cell treatments and therapies is key in finding a reputable and reliable stem cell clinic or hospital abroad.
For example, some of the first questions you should ask include:
- Can you offer proof that these stem cell treatment therapies work?
- Can I speak with former patients who have undergone such therapies?
- Who are (and what are the credentials) of the physician or surgeon administering stem cell treatment?
- How long has the organization offered such treatments?
- How safe is the stem cell treatment? What are the risks?
These days, stem cell research is looking to treat, reduce symptoms of or even cure conditions like cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injuries, cancer and more. Stem cell treatments developed in Ukraine, Australia, Asia and Latin America are focusing on eliminating cancer stem cells from the body before they metastasize, or spread, to other parts of the body.
Check out the qualifications, history and background of doctors and stem cell researchers at the Institute of Cell Therapy in Kiev, Ukraine or Progencell-Stem Cell Therapies in Mexico. For the best cancer treatment in Europe to the best stem cell clinics in China or India, look to facilities such as:
* Emcell in Ukraine
* StemOne Biologicals Pvt. Ltd., India
* Dr. Omar Gonzalez in Mexico
Categories: Anti Aging Abroad, Cancer Treatment Abroad, Chronic Disease Treatment, Health Tourism, India Medical Tourism, Medical Technology, Medical Tourism, Mexico Medical Tourism, South America Medical Tourism, Stem Cell Therapy