Lung Cancer Treatment with CimaVax Package in Cuba
CimaVax lung cancer vaccine works by targeting a protein called epidermal growth factor (EGF) that allows the tumor to survive and grow. By blocking the growth factor, the tumor either starves or is unable to proliferate, which slows cancer growth and can significantly extend the life of a patient.
For people who already have lung cancer, this vaccine results in the body actually getting rid of the cancer cells. And for people who are currently healthy but are at a high risk of developing lung cancer, this treatment acts as a vaccine to prevent relapse.
Important Benefits of Lung Cancer Vaccine
- Allows prolongation of life up to five years
- It safe and effective
- Strengthen immune system
- Easy to administer No major side effects
- It is affordable
- Reduce risk of lung cancer
- Has very little toxicity
Cost: Cost of Lung Cancer treatment with CimaVax in Cuba starts from $7,132 approximately. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient.
The Package Includes
- Induction phase is 2 months, which corresponds to application of 16 pairs of vials(4 vials x 4 applications of the vaccine)
- First dose shall be applied in Cuba and you can continue treatment in Cuba or in your country as you choose.
- Initial Evaluation and Health History
- Medical certifications
- Ground Transportation
The Package Does Not Include
- Medications or blood outside this
- Other laboratory tests coming after patient initial evaluation
- Personal expenses
People who have used this vaccine in Cuba have lived longer and also have an improved quality of life by reducing various symptoms associated with cancer. CimaVax Lung Cancer Vaccine is part of the next generation of cancer treatment called immunotherapy, which is a way of triggering the body’s natural defenses to attack cancer cells.
PlacidWay can help you access some of the best Lung Cancer CimaVax Vaccine clinics in Cuba. Contact us and find out which are the best options for you!