Whether you want to turn the clock back ten years or you want to do something to make yourself look and feel better, skin resurfacing and rejuvenation are two procedures offered at a variety of medical tourism destinations around the world. Treat yourself to a fabulous getaway to the place you always wanted to visit, and then come home looking years younger.
Destinations such as Greece, Turkey, and Mexico all offer plenty of treatment options in the beautiful settings and high-quality accommodations. So what can skin rejuvenation do for you? Here are just some of the conditions that resurfacing or rejuvenation reverse:
- Pigmentation– Sun spots, freckles or darkened patches due to excess sun exposure
- Skin tone – As you age, the skin loses elasticity and collagen
- Wrinkles– Static (which never change appearance whether you move your face or not) or dynamic (expression lines that deepen with movements in the face)
- Scars– Resulting from acne or other skin traumas
Types of procedures you will find at such international centers include:
- Fillers, such as Restylene and Surgiderm
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Chemical peel
Since skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatments have a huge impact on your appearance, there are a few things you need to keep in mind before you book your trip to enhance the success of the procedure for long-term results:
- Avoid smoking – It increases the rate at which the skin ages and will decrease effects of such treatments
- Maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle
- Maintain realistic expectations for the end result to avoid overdoing it
Check out information regarding skin care centers at PlacidWay.com to learn about the various treatment options and destinations.
Warning: Use of undefined constant PWP_NAME - assumed 'PWP_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/u255626122/domains/placidblog.com/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/mu-plugin.php on line 148