Best Stem Cell Therapy for Autism Package in Noida, India
When Autism is diagnosed, areas of the brain regulating memory, concentration, attention, speech are damaged. Stem Cell Treatment improves blood and oxygen flow to the brain replacing damaged neurons which stimulate formation of new arteries. This leads to a drastic improvement in environmental communication skills and self-care ability required for daily life.
Autism is a disorder which is characterized by visible abnormalities such as mood alteration, repetitive behavior, impaired communication and impaired social interaction. These symptoms usually become apparent when the child is three years old.
Noida, India has legally certified Stem Cell Therapy for Autism medical centers that have the world’s best doctors, specialists and experts. These medical centers also have the latest technology and skillful staff who operate them.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy Package for Autism in Noida, India
- The stem cells are able to transform and replace the destroyed and/or damaged cells
- This is a new treatment protocol with a low risk of complications
- Improved Self-care skills
- Improved Digestion
- Better concentration and attention span
- Writing skills improvement and development
- Improved behavior
- Less fear of loud noises
- Improved Verbal skills
What is the Package Cost of Stem Cell Autism Treatment in Noida, India?
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Noida, India starts from $8,500. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Post-surgery garment
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Consultations (pre and postoperative)
- Preoperative lab work
- Hotel or recovery house
How to Visit Noida, India
Noida can be reached by several trains and bus services from the major cities in India. Noida does not have an airport, but the nearest airport is in Delhi, which is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
For more details on Stem Cell treatment for Autism in Noida, India, click the button below: