Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Mexico City, Mexico
Kidney disease can be caused by diabetes, old age, obesity, high blood pressure and smoking. Still, the main cause for kidney failure is diabetes, which is a corrosive illness, wearing away the path of blood to the kidneys. Kidney disease can lead to dialysis or even the need of a kidney transplant.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells are the body’s own defense mechanism against kidney disease. They are found in the bone marrow and can protect the kidneys from injury and speed up the healing process.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Mexico City, Mexico
- A new treatment with promising results
- Inhibits cell death
- Encourages the kidney’s cells to repair themselves
- Replaces damaged cells
- Low risk of complications
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic city holiday
Cost: The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Mexico City, Mexico is $6400*
What are the features included in the package?
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
What are the features not included in the package?
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure has been able to provide relief to patients. Mexico City in Mexico is a prime medical tourism for such treatment globally at affordable rates by expert medical practitioners.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Mexico City, Mexico click the button below!
Categories: Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure