Most Affordable Lung Cancer Treatment with CimaVax Package in Cuba
CimaVax lung cancer vaccine works by targeting a protein called epidermal growth factor (EGF) that allows the tumor to survive and grow. By blocking the growth factor, the tumor either starves or is unable to proliferate, which slows cancer growth and can significantly extend the life of a patient.
For people who already have lung cancer, this vaccine results in the body actually getting rid of the cancer cells. And for people who are currently healthy but are at a high risk of developing lung cancer, this treatment acts as a vaccine to prevent relapse.
People who have used this vaccine in Cuba have lived longer and also have an improved quality of life by reducing various symptoms associated with cancer. CimaVax Lung Cancer Vaccine is part of the next generation of cancer treatment called immunotherapy, which is a way of triggering the body’s natural defenses to attack cancer cells.
Advantages of Lung Cancer Vaccine
- It is affordable
- No major side effects
- It safe and effective
- Easy to administer
- Has very little toxicity
- Strengthen immune system
- Reduce risk of lung cancer
What is the Cost?
Cost of Lung Cancer treatment with CimaVax in Cuba starts from $10,800 approximately. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis. Any additional medication, tests, and/or other medical condition the doctor may diagnose during the procedure will be at an additional cost.
What is Included in the Package?
- Nursing and medical care
- Four nights Hospitalization with nursing care and food
- Clinical history preparation after initial evaluation
- General Stomatology expert and Podiatry consultation
- Hematological and hemochemical tests: Complete blood count Sedimentation velocity Complete coagulogram Glycemia Creatinine Uric acid Urea TGO TGG GGT Alkaline phosphatase Quantitative serology (VDRL) Antibody test against HIV-1/2
- Therapy using medications like Cyclophosphamide Sodium chloride CIMAVAX EGF vaccine (16 bulbs) Zofran and monoclonal antibodies
- Chest X rays imaging test
- In-out transportation
- Medical report, conclusions and recommendations
What is Excluded from the Package?
- Extra night stay
- Meals and accommodations of companions
- medications that are not part of the package, blood, disposable material, derivatives or their substitutes
How to Get There
Cuba’s broad network of airports allows one to travel from one end to the other end of the island easily. The main airports of Cuba are Jose Marti International Airport in Havana and Abel Santa Maria International Airport in Santa Clara. The airport network serves as the major connector between Cuba and international medical tourists.
PlacidWay can help you access some of the best Lung Cancer CimaVax Vaccine clinics in Cuba. Contact us and find out which are the best options for you!